Monday, October 1, 2007 ~ 8:46 PM 0 Comments

After so many times of creating and abandoning of blogs,cause i don't know how to use them, =.= finally,i have this blog up.LOL.Of course with the help of my sister.again.lol.sometimes i wonder if i'm the one who's the older sister. -___-
I'll try to 'upgrade' my blogskin and whatever that needs to.And since this blog is the newer version,my sister can't help me with everything,cause hers is the older version.Haix..I guess i have to find out for myself.Time to not get lazy already.

Finally done.Spent hours thinking why I can't change the blogskin and just before i gave up,I discovered that i can revert to the classic version which is the older version.lol.I'm so stupid. -____- Anyway,the classic version is so much easier to use.(Maybe I'm too stupid to know how to use the newer version.)It makes me wanna cry that i finally have the blog up.lol.So the blogskin is up and all thats left is the posts?will update my poor and pityful blog.Hahas..

Disclaimer

Welcome to adeline-s.bs.com
No spamming & copying !
Leave a tag before you leave
and Please do not copy. :D
~Follow this rules and we'll be good friends ^-^

*Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox

Myself!
ADELINE ♥ DESMOND
14092007
D.O.B
22051990

Nanyang Polytechnic
Multimedia and Infocomm Technology


Tagboard



Advertisement

Links
♥ 0811. ♥ AMANDA. ♥ CHERYL. ♥ CHRISTIAN. ♥ GAVILAN. ♥ HKSS-2006-. ♥ HUIYU. ♥ JANICE. ♥ JIAYU. ♥ KAZE. ♥ MEITING. ♥ NURAINI. ♥ PEIYI. ♥ RACHEL. ♥ RINA. ♥ SHIMEI. ♥ SIHUA. ♥ SITI. ♥ XIAOQIAN. ♥ XINYI. ♥ YENSHYONG. ♥ YIXIN. ♥ YIYI. ♥ WAN QING. ♥ ZIHUI.

♥ MARSHMELLOW-FASHION.

Reminiscences

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
© 2009 all right reserved
{Don't Remove, please ^-^}


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com